UPowa UP12-200G Solar Battery
12V200AH 12v Rechargeable Gel Solar Battery Gel
- Battery Model: UP12-200G
- Designed Floating Life: 12 Years
- Designed Cycle Life (According to IEC61427): 5 Years
- Capacity (25 Degree) 10HR(10A,1.80V) 200AH 24HR(8.92A,1.80V) 214AH 48HR (4.67A,1.80V) 224AH 100HR (2.4A,1.80V) 240AH
- Dimensions: 522mm L x 238mm W x 218mm H x 221mm total H
- Weight: 60 kg ( 132lbs )
- Internal Resistance : Full charged at 25degree: 0.003 0hm
- Self Discharge : 3% of capacity declined per month at (2odegree)
- Capacity Affected by Temp. (10HR) 40degree 109% , 25degree 100% , 0degree 85% , -15degree 65%
- Charge Voltage (25Degree) : Cycle use 14.4-14.8V(-30mV/degree), max. Current:50A , Float use 13.6-13.8V(-18mV/degree)
- Range Summary
- By combining the newly developed nano gel electrolyte with a high-density paste, Jopower created an innovative range of JPG batteries.
- The range offers high recharge efficiency at the very low charge current.
- The acid stratification is highly depressed by adding gel.
- This range battery is highly suited to energy storage for renewable energy such as PV and wind turbine power systems applications.
- Application ··Photovoltaic system
- Renewable Energy System
- Electric Utility
- Outdoor control Equipment
- 12 years of float life at 20°C
- Up to 5 years of design life at renewable energy applications
- Wide operating temperature range of -15 to 60°C
- Nano gel electrolyte eliminate the acid stratification and prolong cycle life
- Round trip efficiency as high as 85%
- Thick positive flat plate with high-density paste
- Low self-discharge rate and long shelf life( 1 year at 25°C)
- Excellent deep discharge recovery capability